Here are some pictures of our ER...aka ETERNAL REMODEL!!!
There is an end in sight! Look at my new laundry room! I absolutely love it! One thing finished... the rest is far from done! (oh yeah... and we are ripping up the brand new carpet in the laundry room, and putting wood flooring after a sleepless night... if ya know what I mean!)--- I guess it isn't finished after all!
Yay... the cabinets have been delivered... not installed yet... stay tuned to our work in progress!
This is a view from the family room to the kitchen! Notice any changes?! (-the floor color, no wood around the door, new picture... just to name a few)
4 comments:
Wow.. your slacker daughter did a really good job!!! YAY Me!
It is so fun to see all of the changes! Can't wait to watch it all unfold through the upcoming blog pages! It is looking really good... Good job Papa & Grammy(: Mary
We are so glad you set up a blog! (Good job Kar kar) I can't wait to see the cabinets! We love ya!
Ty said,"Look,mommy,it's grammy's kitchen." I had to correct him,"No, Ty, that's grammy's basement!" Your house will be unrecognizable next time we visit! Can't wait to see it how beautiful it will be finished!
Post a Comment