
My first hair cut in Argentina!!! Kami Where are you when I need you????
The cutters name is Arturo. He has owned the salon since 1964...an oldie but a goodie.
And you may ask how I found Arturo. His salon is the closest to the Apartment we live in...about 2 blocks away. Just a guess......

Here are the pictures you asked for...Bob coloring my hair! How funny is that??? Sorry about the flash....

This shows him at work a little better. Kami is just another one of the sacrifices we have made to be here serving.
8 comments:
Hilarious! Is that the same guy/animal that was in The Neverending Story?! Just kidding!
That is HILARIOUS!!! I think dad has found his new profession when returning home. As for Auturo...Did it turn out ok??? Or did he butch ya? Will you be returning to his seat again?
What a good husband!! I'm impressed Uncle Bob! I'm glad you are updating your blog so I can see how you guys are! Love you!
Oh, I love it! That is too funny. I am sure it was an experience and I love that Bob is your color specialist!
P.S- We need an after picture, so we can see the result! :)
You guys are TOO much! I love it! Good work! Dad... color mine next!?
HILARIOUS! I can honestly say I never would have thought I would see Bob doing your hair in a million years! I'm sure it looks great! Maybe Bob missed his calling, Kami should be nervous! haha
It is just like construction...Painting(:
Papa you are a natural!!
Post a Comment