Iguazu Falls!
Just a small section of the falls- but fun to stand by and get soaked!
You can't describe these falls...they are 7 miles long and we walked about that far to see them. But they are too awesome even to capture in pictures. But here they are in small sections.
Just a small section of the falls- but fun to stand by and get soaked!
Devils throat, dad's hands in the corner.
An old Hotel we thought might have been the one I stayed in when I was here with my parents 38 year ago....it wasn't. We stayed on the Brazil side.
Capital City Buenos aires Tour!
Todd and Heather with our guide strolling the streets of "La Boca"
Puerto Madero, the Hilton Hotel where we stayed with Todd and Heather for a night is directly over their heads in the background.
2 comments:
Love seeing all of the new pictures! It was so good to talk to you guys yesterday! We love you so much and the people in Argentina and missionaries are so lucky to have you two hard working missionaries down there! XOXOXO
Well I have to admit...kind of jealous..looks like it was alot of fun...I better start buggin' Brian to make some more sales so we can come visit YOU TWO...Or maybe I will just get out on the doors myself!(: lol We miss you both! Lots of Love...as my little Ryder will say..."love you more"
Post a Comment