This is Elder Randle the Registrador...he registers all the new baptisms and does the mail for the mission. He also handles the supply room. He is great!
These are our two fabulous trainers...Elder Call is training dad and Elder Miller is training me. They are absolutely great at their jobs, but they look forward to us learning everything quickly so they can get back into the field!
When they are not eating they are really serious guys. Check it out...They made barbecue meatballs.
6 comments:
Mom I am so proud! Fantastic job! and Great outfit! Love it!
Thanks for the update!! We are so happy for both of you. You look great!!
We are so happy to see photos of the two of you in your new assignment! Lucky and blessed missionaries to have Elder and Sister Fitch serving there!
Love, Sheron
It's so fun to see pictures of the mission! We love hearing from you! Love you lots!!!
YEAH!!!! YOU ARE A PRO BLOGGER! With the help of your eldest daughter on the phone for 2 hours! Haha We won't tell anyone! Well I love the pictures and the funny stories. I SERIOUSLY can't wait to see the pic of Dad coloring your hair! We love you!
I am so glad to see and read updates from you. I have thought of you often and prayed for you just as frequently.
Please tell Elder Gourdin hi for me; not only was he one of my colleagues at Lakeridge, he was also my own jr. high teacher when Lakeridge opened, and I was a 9th grader.
Additionally, if you run into Elder Chatwin, give him a Jenkins hug from us. He and his twin brother (also serving in Argentina) grew up next to us for several years; those boys and Jordan think they are triplets because they were born within days of each other.
I'm glad to know that we can "hear" from you regularly through this blog.
You are showing me the way. . .
Marilyn
Post a Comment